Bluffton Disaster Planning
One of the most critical parts of business operations in Bluffton is ensuring business continuity. But, plans like that usually involve things like emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will include facilities as well.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, developed with property managers and owners in mind, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Beaufort And Jasper Counties today for a complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Total property reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.