Small Business Fire Damage Remediation in Bluffton
If your commercial property sustains damage from a fire, you will probably have to cease production for several weeks and use hundreds of thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. Heat and flames can tear down a building, but additional damage caused by smoke and ash may linger long after the fire has died. Additionally, the odor left by these substances may stay in the air for months if neglected and harm your business’ reputation
The specialists from Paul Davis know how harmful fires are to your business and operations. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in removing ash and smoke damage too. Whether big or small, Paul Davis Restoration offers prompt removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses across the Bluffton region.
Trust the Best
- Help arrives fast and is available 24/7
- Accurate damage analysis, pretesting and estimations
- Structural stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Environmentally friendly methods for sanitation ash and other residue caused by fire damage
- Smoke odor removal, sanitation and air purification
- Contents cleaning- sanitation for your damaged items or fixtures inside your building
- Professional grade dryers, dehumidifiers, fans and additional methods designed to remove water caused by killing the fire
- We will restore any area of your business that was destroyed by the fire
- Mold and mildew prevention
We can bring your commercial property back to normal faster. Our education, sanitation techniques and years of experience aid us in completing the task properly the first time. We can save any inventory using specialized tools and sanitation methods, often being able to restore the items inside your business to their normal condition. We also help you file insurance claims to help the healing process.
If your organization has experienced a fire, call the fire damage and smoke cleanup experts at Paul Davis. Our local franchise will be there to assist.